U.S. Visa & Immigration expertise

curaVer has a local representative in the U.S. that provides Visa & Immigration assistance and guidance, based on more then 20 years of practical experience in this area.

The following immigration services are available:

Immigrant visas

An Immigrant Visa allows someone to enter the U.S. to take up legal permanent residence. Legal permanent residents receive a Green Card which usually authorizes them to live and work in the U.S. for an unlimited duration of time.

Types of visas we can assist with include:

  • Family-based immigrant visas
  • Employment-based immigrant visas
  • Investor-based immigrant visas
  • Lottery-based immigrant visas

U.S. citizenship application

For qualified applicants we also assist with U.S. citizenship applications.

Nonimmigrant visas

A Nonimmigrant Visa allows someone to remain in the United States for a limited duration of time, e.g. tourists, businessmen, nonimmigrant investors, students, exchange visitors, temporary workers, intracompany transferees, journalists, etc.

Types of visas we can assist with include:

  • B1 business visa
  • B2 tourist visa
  • F1 and M1 student visa
  • J1 exchange visitor visa
  • Temporary working visa (H, L, O, P, Q)
  • E1/E2 investor visa

curaVer GmbH
Patrick Vergult
Mellingerstrasse 2A
CH-5400 Baden

Tel. +41 (0)56 406 04 30
Fax +41 (0)56 406 04 35



Verhuizen naar Zwitserland